Are you a sales-minded professional who loves pitching a unique value proposition? Do you find building strong partnerships with cutting-edge companies rewarding?
Nomad Data is seeking a Partnerships Coordinator in New York City. Nomad Data is a Bloomberg-backed, fast growing, software company focused on revolutionizing the way companies discover datasets to solve their business intelligence challenges. We believe that in the future all business decisions will be powered by data. We are the way businesses discover the right data to work with.
Come join us and be a part of defining how data will drive businesses to act smarter, act responsibly and measure the global impact of their decisions.
What we can offer:
- A front row seat to learn about all the different data being created and sold
- A competitive incentive-based compensation plan
- A chance to be an owner in a business and play a vital role in building it from the ground up
- Flexibility to work remotely when needed/desired
- Full medical and dental benefits
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsibility for managing the pipeline of new partners
- Engaging potential partners via email and phone outreach
- Conducting virtual demonstrations of the Nomad Data platform and its value proposition
- Working with partners new to selling data to walk them through the ecosystem
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- Minimum of two years of experience in sales, business development, or partnerships
- Driven to pursue partnerships and closing new deals against goals
- Can work autonomously while managing multiple ongoing conversations
- Comfortable speaking to executives both in person and over Zoom
- A level of professionalism sufficient to excite potential partners about our business and the ability to engender trust around our mission
- Prefer someone NYC-based