US Automotive Trends: New first-party auto marketplace data now available
Nomad Data has partnered with a leading US automotive marketplace to make data driven business solutions more accessible. Because of the company’s vast experience in the industry, broad coverage and history going back 20 years, our new partner can provide deep visibility into the automotive landscape.
With Nomad Data, you can focus on identifying the use case you’re trying to solve for, and we’ll connect you with this industry leader if their data can inform on it. Some sample use cases identified for this data include:
- Monitor vehicle pricing and supply across the country for extracting hyper-local, regional, and national insights.
- Monitor market volumes, access key inventory metrics of an entire competitive set, and gain visibility into gaps between supply and demand.
- Conduct analysis on over 40 different vehicle information datapoints such as VIN, make, model, year, trim, price, features, location, interior and exterior color, body style, drivetrain, etc.
- Understand vehicle demand based on consumer shopping behavior.
- Locate vehicles with open recalls and identify the seller location in order to reach the owner.
- Analyze feedback across ten million automotive dealers and three hundred thousand vehicle reviews.
- Compare dealer experience across automotive brands.
- Capture vehicle quality insights from consumer feedback.
To be connected with this industry leader for your data needs, please log in to Nomad Data and share your specific use case.