US Food trends – New first-party CPG/Grocery Data now available
Nomad Data has partnered with a leading U.S. insights provider to make industry-leading grocery retail datasets more discoverable. Because of the company’s market share and nationwide footprint, our new partner can provide unprecedented visibility with omnichannel insights across most consumer package goods (CPG) brands to power merchandising, marketing, advertising and e-commerce decisions.
With Nomad Data you can focus on specifying the use case you’re trying to solve for, and we’ll connect you with this industry leader if their data can inform on it. Some sample use cases identified for this data include:
- Measure brand performance relative to total category with results broken out by in-store versus online.
- Track new item performance post-launch to understand household response and incremental contribution to the category.
- Compare performance for brands when on and off promotion and how to maximize sales lift from promotion.
- Understand the household profile of brand shoppers by ethnicity and other key demographics and identify opportunities for brand to expand its reach.
- Monitor supply chain performance, both in-store and upstream.
- Understand household motivations, attitudes and preferences towards brands including what features of a brand do buyers value most.
Our data and insights supplier can provide granular, first-party shopper data with multiple ways to access this industry-leading information, including through a self-service business intelligence platform or from a fully customized research plan tailored to your specific needs.
To be connected with this industry leader for your data needs, please log in to Nomad Data and share your specific use case.